Nanotech BC will achieve its aims by:
- Facilitating linkages between BC and other regional, national and international organizations.
- Providing a forum for researcher networking and infrastructure development.
- Fostering entrepreneurial research activity by enhancing linkages with industry.
- Coordinating provincial interests around nano-related ethical, environmental, economic, legal and safety issues (NE3LS).
- Expanding understanding of nanoscience and nanotechnology on a province-wide basis.
- Providing intelligence to industry and academia, by way of watching briefs, industry sector studies, researcher profiles, workshops and conferences on a revenue-generating basis.